ForumAddict
Welcome Guest To Forum Advent!Please Register Or Login To Start Using Our Awesome!Advertisment Services Register Only Takes Couple Secounds We Hoping you Can Be An Active Part Off Our Commnuity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForumAddict
Welcome Guest To Forum Advent!Please Register Or Login To Start Using Our Awesome!Advertisment Services Register Only Takes Couple Secounds We Hoping you Can Be An Active Part Off Our Commnuity
ForumAddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumAdvent,Brining Everything For Advertisment Needs!

Go down

ForumAdvent,Brining Everything For Advertisment Needs! Empty ForumAdvent,Brining Everything For Advertisment Needs!

I added my sig on some forums Also fell free to join and become an active member

-- 02 Apr 2011, 16:30 --

Hello dear ForumAdvent Members,we will bring you FA Monthly newsletter Issue one

This month we were gaining our traffic and fixing a couple off things from our grand opening(3rd March 2011 Laucnhing on 21st March 2011)

We Will Start From Things We Have added.......

Features Added

This week we have done couple majour changes to our theme such us blue now stands out more and nav bars we will be getting new nav bars in hopefully soon our Afflicates Section was also added so other Forum and websites can now afflicate with us we our a growing commnuity hopefully we will get members being more active soon thanks for all members that our currently Active also thanks to forumotion we now have some spambot protection so if a spambot tries to join hopefully it wont let them or stops them in the process off joining the forums read more on this here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] More features will be coming this month suh as an arcade(html editor)

Growing The Commnutiy Building Our Traffic

Yes,we our currently working on getting some members to join and gaining our traffic hopefully the forum will be active as will you can also help us by going to Feedback forum Sending Me or another Administrator a PM i will be hosted some contest to help our traffic grow bigger and Better!

New Staff Members

last but not least we will like to Annouce our new staff members we have hired Contratz For tleit004 for earning moderator she was on my last Forum(NintendoRage)So she earned mostly by that site to apply to be A Graphic Dessigner Please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for reading our monthly newsletter
Recards
Spudster
Administration Team Very Happy
Spudster
Administrator
Administrator

https://forumadvent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit