ForumAddict
Welcome Guest To Forum Advent!Please Register Or Login To Start Using Our Awesome!Advertisment Services Register Only Takes Couple Secounds We Hoping you Can Be An Active Part Off Our Commnuity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForumAddict
Welcome Guest To Forum Advent!Please Register Or Login To Start Using Our Awesome!Advertisment Services Register Only Takes Couple Secounds We Hoping you Can Be An Active Part Off Our Commnuity
ForumAddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Promotion Rage

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Promotion Rage Empty Welcome to Promotion Rage

Post by Spudster Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

Welcome to A Brand New forum From The Creators And Developers Off NintendoRage!After Delectation Off old forum Due To Its Poor Performance Ive decided to start a New Site And Project Intead Off Nintendo ive Focus the Forum About Advertisement and Promting Your Websites And Forums we will have some orginal services that no other advertisment services has this is still to come!So far we have 4 services we are currently making and thinking off some more This will Be BIGGER And Better Then NintendoRage As we will Have Arcade Soon!And Other Cool Features I Offically Started PromotionRage 3rd March 2011(AUS Time)Its Is A New Forum Im Looking Foward Seeing How The Commnutiy Grows:)
Please Enojy The New Site
Happy Advertisng!

Spudster
Administrator
Administrator

https://forumadvent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Promotion Rage Empty Re: Welcome to Promotion Rage

Post by tleit004 Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 pm

nice.i just joined today.i think it may be better to start on a new slate instead of that old one.im starting my own project too(just made it 20 minute go: pixdom.freeforums.org:).i think this will be a better place to do stuff.
tleit004
tleit004

http://pixdom.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum