ForumAddict
Welcome Guest To Forum Advent!Please Register Or Login To Start Using Our Awesome!Advertisment Services Register Only Takes Couple Secounds We Hoping you Can Be An Active Part Off Our Commnuity

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForumAddict
Welcome Guest To Forum Advent!Please Register Or Login To Start Using Our Awesome!Advertisment Services Register Only Takes Couple Secounds We Hoping you Can Be An Active Part Off Our Commnuity
ForumAddict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Review By Webreview.tk

Go down

Our Review By Webreview.tk Empty Our Review By Webreview.tk

Post by Spudster Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
forumadvent.forumotion.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] First Impressions - Rating: Good
    I did not enjoy the pop up window. Once i got past that i saw a very well put together forum. I did spot a spelling error. For the log in, there is a grey *r* right beside it. The graphics were good, i love the sides of the forum. The one thing that drew me away was the .forumotion.com you should try dot.tk or buy a .com domain. Other than that, my first impression was pretty good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Graphics & Layout - Rating: Average
    The site looks amazing graphic wise, But once i hit the home button i saw that your background is not still. It moves when you move, and you can see the lines from it. It does not look professional you should make it still. The "More Unique Services Will Be Coming Soon!Please Start Posting..." needs to be slower. I love the banner, that is very well put out, but the ForumAdvent on the right is un-needed. I would put your picture in the middle, or keep it there, But the ForumAdvent to the right should go. Your buttons are great, and your background looks beautiful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Forum Activity - Rating: Very Poor
    "Who is Online ? Our users have posted a total of 236 messages
    We have 21 registered users
    The newest registered user is cape27cod
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
    Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 am

Registered Users: None
    Members connected during last 48 hours : 5" That is extremely low. You need way more posts. A forum with 3 people should have that much posts. Your forum members are not active, try making something that make your members want to post more. 21 members is low, but the 236 total posts is even lower, once again fix this by adding interesting ways to advertising.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Very Poor
    "Legend : [ Administrators ] [ Moderators ] [ Writers ] [ Technician ] [ Reviewers ] [ Advertisers ] [ Designers ] [ Packager ]" you have 21 members... that is WAY to many staff stops to have. Try taking out techs, and writers out. Then combine reviewers and advertisers into one group. This can be temporary, or permanent. I would bring the spots back after you hit 100+ members. I cannot view how many members you have in them but i can see that your staff is not active. MAKE them active, or remove them from the field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Average
    Its hard to be unique on an advertisement forum. There are so many of them. The only thing i found slightly different is "
    Mass Ads" That is a great way to stay unique but other than that i do not see anything else. You should add some new stuff that no one else has.

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Your Review has been made by WebReviews.tk[/center

Spudster
Administrator
Administrator

https://forumadvent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our Review By Webreview.tk Empty Re: Our Review By Webreview.tk

Post by Spudster Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 am

Members That Are Not Active From Now Will Be Getting Disabled Or Deleted We Will Email You An Email Warn You To be active before we delete your account due to inactivity This is So Our Next Review Is Much Better We Can Atleast Score A C Next Time

Spudster
Administrator
Administrator

https://forumadvent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down